Why Should I join the PTSA?
PTSA membership and dues support your child by:
- Funding essential educational and curriculum needs
- Advocating on behalf of children and educators at the local, state and national levels
- Building an inclusive school community for all families
We invite you to join PTSA because increasing our membership even by one, makes it possible to provide important educational resources, speak up on important issues and create a stronger school community.
There is no right or wrong way to be involved – anything you can give, whether it’s time or money, will support your child’s potential.
How do I join?
Click on the link to the PTSA’s Totem membership system. It’s quick and easy to join!
How much does it cost?
Membership is $10 per person, with a $1 registration fee.
Hoover Middle School PTSA is a member of the California State PTA, and therefore members have access to discounts and special offers. Click the links below to learn more.
What does the PTSA do for Hoover Middle School
Over the past four years we have raised funds for:
- Water bottle refill stations
- Student clubs
- Teacher training and supplies