We invite every parent, student, family member, teacher and neighbor to join with PTSA, as we work to make Hoover Middle School the best it can be for our students.
Here’s how to join PTSA:
- Complete the form. Forms are available in the Hoover Middle School office and at PTSA events. Or download and print your own:
- Dues and Donations can be paid:
- with cash in person at any PTSA meeting
- with check made payable to: Herbert Hoover Middle PTSA.
- Online with credit card, debit card or paypal. Click here to pay online!
- Return the form and dues payment to PTSA mailbox in the school office or bring to the next PTSA meeting.
With your PTA membership,
- You show your children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success. Three decades of research proves that students achieve higher grades, have better attendance and more consistently complete homework when parents are involved.
- You demonstrate to your child that success in school is the pathway to college, a career and a productive life!
- You partner with the principal, teachers and staff to make campus safe, welcoming, a hub of learning and a fun place to be.
- You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school
days more memorable!
- You connect with other parents, and become part California State PTA and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children’s advocacy organization in the country.
- You help make sure parents and family members have a seat at the table when important decisions that affect your school are made.
Hoover Middle School PTSA is a member of the California State PTA, and therefore members have access to discounts and special offers. Click the links below to learn more.
- California PTA Perks Flier (PDF): ENGLISH SPANISH
- California PTA Perks web site
- National PTA Perks web site