Stay tuned for information on how to access the Wonderful Silent Auction items.
Hoover Gala 2020
Our second annual Gala Masquerade event was a huge success. We raised close to $20,000 and counting for our “Technology Makeover”.
The focus for the 2018-19 school year will be on improving technology in our classrooms. The Hoover Middle School Technology Makeover is intended to raise funds to update all of our academic classrooms with digital interactive projectors to allow teachers to better facilitate classroom lessons. We currently have 36 academic instructional classrooms. Our goal is to raise $50,000 this fall to subsidize school budget to complete the first phase of this technology refresh.
We would like to extend a big Thank you to our Sponsors for this years event:
- IBEW Local 332
- Gunther’s Restaurant and Catering
- BenEvent Auctions
- Agave Restaurant
- Amanda Lubbs & Family
- Betsy Beech
- Olivas-Astorga Family
- Cuvee Coach
- Dry Creek Restaurant
- Funston Tile
- Gordon Bierch
- Gunther’s Restaurant
- Hoover Middle School Performing Arts Boosters
- Hoover Middle School Parents
- Julia Castro
- Junio Family
- Justin Collins
- Lily Family
- Maureen Karnman
- Pat Gutierrez
- Opera San Jose
- Owl Eye Photography
- Ruppertch Family
- San Francisco 49ers
- San Jose Giants
- Scott’s Seafood Bar and Grill
- Sean Toomey
- Shearaton Sunnyvale
- Stephane Ligsay
- Stephanie Palmeri
- Stone Brewing Company
- Tabel Construction
- Trio Spa
- Tyler Silva
- Winchester Mystery House
Welcome to Hoover Middle School 2018- 2019 school year from the Hoover PTSA. We
hope everyone had a great summer.
The Hoover PTSA is looking forward to another year of supporting Hoover Middle
School students, families and staff. The PTSA is only possible due to the voluntary
support of the Hoover community. Please consider joining the PTSA. Forms are
available in the office, or you can sign-up online.
Please like Hoover Middle School on facebook: fb.com/hooverhawks
Mark your Calendar, here are some important upcoming “back to school” August events.
• Monday, August 6th, 8am-12pm, 6th grade schedule pickup
• Tuesday, August 7th, 8am-12pm, 8th grade schedule pickup
• Wednesday, August 8th, 8am-12pm, 7th grade schedule pickup and 6 th grade
• Wednesday, August 15th , First Day of school.
• Wednesday, August 22th, 7pm, PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association)
meeting. Please join us!
• Friday, August 31, 6 PM, Fiesta Con Las Familias. Games, food and
performances to celebrate the new school year.
The PTSA is looking forward to meeting up with you at these events!
Bienvenidos al año escolar 2018-2019 de la Escuela Secundaria de Hoover les desea el
Hoover PTSA (Asociación de Estudiantes, Maestros, y Padres). Esperamos que disfrutaron
de sus vacaciones este verano.
El Hoover PTSA espera seguir apoyando a los alumnos, familias y maestros de la
secundaria. El PTSA es posible gracias al apoyo voluntario que recibimos de nuestra
comunidad. Por favor considere ser parte de PTSA. Las formas son disponibles en la
oficina o por aquí online.
Por favor de nos en “Like” en nuestra página de Facebook al: facebook:
Por favor marquen las siguientes fechas en sus calendarios. Esta son algunas fechas
importantes del mes de agosto
lunes, 6 de agosto, 8am-12pm, Recoger el horario para 6to grado
• lunes, 6 de agosto, 8am-12pm, Recoger el horario para 6to grado
• martes, 7 de agosto, 8am-12pm, Recoger el horario para 8 grado
• miércoles, 8 de agosto, 8am-12pm, Recoger el horario para 7 grado y DIA
WEB para 6to grado.
• miércoles, 15 de agosto, primer día de clases.
• miércoles, 22 de agosto, 7pm, junta de PTSA (Asociación de Estudiantes, Maestros, y
• viernes, 31 de agosto, 6 PM, Fiesta Con Las Familias. juegos, comida y
presentaciones estudiantiles para celebrar en inicio del nuevo año escolar.
¡El PTSA espera conocerlos en alguno de estos eventos!
Accesible de la pagina web de la escuela.
Please attend these events Wednesday May 2 at Hoover Middle School in the Media Center:
- 6PM, Performing Arts Boosters Meeting
- 6:45PM, Meet and Greet with next year’s incoming Principal Stephanie Palmeri Farías
- 7:15PM, PTSA Meeting
We look forward to seeing you there.
Come join your Hoover Family at Las Cazuelas every Thursday in March! The restaurant is generously donating 25% back to Hoover Middle School which will go towards supporting our great school! Come hungry, leave full, and enjoy dining out with your family and friends! These will be all day events — the restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Spread the word to family and friends.
Important: Let the restaurant know that you are with Hoover Middle School — there will be a form next the cash register where you must sign in for Hoover PTSA to get a donation.
When: 9AM – 9PM, Thursdays in March
Where: Las Cazuelas Taqueria, 55 Race St, San Jose, CA 408-293-0115
This gallery contains 5 photos.
Thanks to everybody who donated and volunteered to support the Hoover PTSA’s Quad Makeover project. Progress is being made! Here are a few photos of volunteers assembling some of the new outdoor furniture purchased with the generous donations to the … Continue reading