We hope you are all having a great summer. The 2016-20-17 school year starts soon at Hoover Middle School. Mark your Calendar, here are some important upcoming “back to school” August events.
- August 3 & 4 from 8:30am-3pm – Summer Bridges for incoming 6th grade students. Students get familiar with our campus and staffers. Informational presentation for parents. Welcome to Hoover!
- Monday, August 8th, 8am-1pm, 6th grade schedule pickup
- Tuesday, August 9th, 8am-1pm, 7th grade schedule pickup
- Wednesday, August 10th, 8am-1pm, 8th grade schedule pickup
- Wednesday, August 17th, 1st day of school!
- Wednesday, August 24th, 7pm, PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association) meeting. Please join us! Note: Tentative date, please check back.
- Thursday, September 1, 5PM, Fiesta Con Las Familias. Games, food and performances to celebrate the new school year.
The PTSA is looking forward to meeting up with you at these events!
Stay tuned here and on Hoover’s facebook page for more announcements.
One thought on “Important back to school dates”
Note: corrected typo on the date of the Fiesta. The correct date is September 1, @ 5PM.